CShare is a recently released file transfer app for sharing files among devices. Though there are many file transfer apps available in the market still CShare have its own importance. CShare allows you to send and receive any type of files among devices. CShare is actually android based application. IOS (iPhone/iPad) users are recommended to go with Xender. CShare for PC allows you to transfer all types of files between PC and PC as well as between PC and Mobile.
CShare is released very recently but its become very popular within small time interval. The advanced features of Cshare app let this app above all existed file transfer application. The most important feature of this app is, its file transfer rate. It can transfer files with minimum speed of 5Mbps over wifi Network. You can also send files to any remote device via internet. Lets have a glance at feature of CShare.
Feature of CShare PC Version:
- Its completely a free app to use.
- CShare offers very good user interface so that every one can easily adopt for this app.
- It transfer files at very high rate that no other file transfer apps can support this high speed technology.
- You can send files to multiple devices at a time.
- You can send any type of files, it can support all type of file transferring (like Pictures, Videos, Pdfs etc).
- We can send files to even remote device with the help of internet connection.
- We can transfer files from mobile to PC and vice versa. For cloud data transfer you can go with Share Cloud.
Though CShare for PC official version is not available, You can get CShare for PC by following given step by step simple procedure.
Download CShare for PC Windows 10,8,8.1,7,XP and Mac:
Before going to the step by step procedure for CShare PC version, make sure that you have installed Bluestacks Emulator on your device. If you don’t have Bluestacks on your computer, You can download it from here. Installation of Bluestacks is as simple as normal .EXE file. Make sure that you have internet connection while installing bluestacks.
- After Downloading of Bluestacks, you can find bluestacks quick run icon on your desktop. Click on that icon to open it.
- After opening of Bluestacks You can find two tabs one is welcome tab and another one is Android tab. Open click on Android tab , there you can find search icon as the first icon.
- Click on search icon and type CShare in search box. You may not find any result but you can find search in play store.Click on search in play store.
- After some time you can find CShare icon in your screen. Click on that icon and wait for some time. After that you will be navigated to install tab.
- Click on install and wait few seconds. It will asks you to permission to install this app on your device. Accept all terms and conditions.
- Installation will take a few minutes , after completion of installation you can find this app on your bluestacks menu. Open it and keep share files.
CShare can be a best file transfer app compared to all other. CShare for PC will helps us to transfer files between two PC’s. If you face any problem during installation feel free to ask at comment box. Don’t forget to share this article if you like it.